“You’re Locke, right? Edgar told me about you. Is it true you’re a thief?”
“That’s TREASURE HUNTER!”
—Terra and Locke, FFVI
Treasure hunters don’t settle for empty-calorie white bread and processed meat when they’re on the go!
Instead of buying a sub at a fast-food sandwich shop, treat yourself with nutritious whole grains, minimal-ingredient condiments, probiotic yogurt cheese, and fresh veggies.
- 2 slices of whole-grain bread
- 1 tablespoon (14 g.) organic mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon (5 g.) organic yellow mustard
- 6 pieces (15 g.) sliced pepperoncini
- 3 oz. sliced turkey breast
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 oz. sliced avocado (about ¼ of an avocado)
- 1 oz. sliced tomato
- Sea salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup (12 g.) organic micro greens
- A few drops of apple cider vinegar
Spread each piece of bread with mayonnaise and add mustard. Sprinkle one piece of bread with pepperoncini and pile with turkey breast, cheese, and avocado. Add salt and pepper and top with greens. Sprinkle with vinegar, if desired. (Not too much, or your sandwich will be soggy before you get to Narshe!)
Slice in half lengthwise and serve with pickles.
Makes 1 serving: 535 calories, 25 g. fat, 37 g. carbohydrates, 7 g. fiber, 36 g. protein, iron 21%