- Tumbler of ice
- 2 ounces tequila (56 grams)
- 1 tablespoon triple sec (14 grams)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (21 grams)
- A few thin slices of jalapeno
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- A few pinches of kosher salt
- Cilantro sprig, for garnish
Pour the tequila, triple sec, and agave nectar over ice. Stir well, scraping the bottom of the glass, until nectar is combined.
Add jalapeno slices and lime juice, stir, and sprinkle generously with salt. Serve with a sprig of cilantro.
Per drink: 260 calories