“I love trains.”
—Selphie Tilmitt, FFVIII
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, 98% fat free
- ½ cup mayonnaise (4 oz.)
- ½ cup sour cream (4¼ oz.)
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated (2 oz.)
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- 12 oz. fresh broccoli florets
- 12 oz. skinless boneless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- ¼ cup shredded Gruyere cheese (1 oz.)
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese (1 oz.)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk together the soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, cheddar cheese, wine, lemon juice, curry powder, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir in the broccoli and chicken.
Spray an 8″x11″ 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray. Transfer the broccoli and chicken mixture to the casserole dish. Pat down evenly and smooth with a spatula. Bake for about 30 to 45 minutes, until golden and bubbly.
Remove from oven, sprinkle with Gruyere and Parmesan cheese, and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Makes 4 servings. Per serving: 575 calories, 40.9 g. fat, 13 g. saturated fat, 12.9 g. poly. fat, 7.8 g. mono. fat, 123.6 mg. cholesterol, 2162.9 mg. sodium, 505.1 mg. potassium, 12.2 g. carbohydrates, 37.9 g. protein, vitamin A 27%, vitamin C 110%, calcium 34%, iron 1.6%